How to Prepare for a Full Time Mobile Lifestyle with Macy Miller
After over 40,000 miles of traveling in her homemade travel trailer with her two kids partner and a dog, Macy Miller has created an online course to help others learn how to live the mobile lifestyle.
In This Episode:
- Updates on Macy’s tiny lifestyle, 6 years in
- Why Macy and her family are leaving Boise and her strategy for finding tiny house friendly land
- Macy’s plans for developing her land into a showcase of alternative building techniques
- Macy’s new course on full-time RV living
- How to handle banking while on the road
- How to minimize your paper mail so you don’t miss anything important
- Macy’s favorite apps for life on the road
- Tips for heating healthy on the road
- What happens when Macy’s kids reach school age?
- How to handle medical care on the road?